Our Kneipp spa and wellness hotel is a facility certified by the Kneipp Association e.V.
This means we implement the Kneipp health concept. We try to prevent illnesses and recover the body, mind and soul and for that, rely on the "Five Kneipp Pillars"
The guidelines for the certificate "recognized by the Kneipp Association e.V." include:
- a binding establishing concept
- Responsibility for internal quality management at management level
- Masseurs, physiotherapists, non-medical practitioners and nurses are qualified through additional training in Kneipp hydrotherapy
- The spa has proven experience in Kneipp physiotherapy
- The quality standards of the German Spas Association regarding the description of services for the complex use of medicines and remedies in the recognized spas and areas of 16.04.2007 apply in the current version
An overview of the complete guidelines can be found on the page of the Kneipp Association e.V. in guidelines for the certificate "recognized by the Kneipp Association e.V."